(336) 969-4949 |
Take Advantage of Our
Residential & Commercial Electrical Service
Are you in need of electrician service in the Winston-Salem, NC area? Look no further than TK's Electrical Contractors Inc! We offer emergency service round the clock, 365 days a year. Whether you need a commercial, industrial, or residential electrician, TK's Electrical Contractors Inc is here to help. Call our commercial electrical contractor today to learn more about the services we offer!
Our residential electricians can help you with new electrical installations, repairs, upgrades, and more. We have years of experience serving residential and commercial clients in Winston, Salem and the surrounding areas. We can handle both simple and complex electrical repairs you need to be performed in your home. An old electrical system will consume more energy and significantly increase your utility bills. So if you are planning to upgrade your outdated system, contact our residential electricians today.
If you are in need of electrician services, our team of experienced electricians have you covered. No project is too big or small for us. From minor repair to electrical upgrades and fixture installation to complete remodel, we can do it all. We'll arrive on time and ensure that your work is completed within time. We serve residential and commercial clients in Winston Salem and the surrounding areas. All our services are affordably priced. Get in touch with us today for comprehensive electrician services.
TK's Electrical Contractors
Inc is one of the most experienced residential and
commercial electrical contractors in the Winston Salem, NC area.
Read on to learn more about our electrician service!
Commercial /Residential /Industrial
24 HR EMERGENCY SERVICE
7 DAYS A WEEK / 365 DAYS A YEAR
Why call us?
Electrical Contractors Inc provides the Winston
Salem area with the best service while producing the
highest quality electrical installation possible by delivering a
level of service unparalleled in the industry. Our electricians
provide the measure of customer satisfaction that builds lasting
relationships with our clients. Call our commercial electrical
contractors today for more information!
What We Do...Our residential electrician specializes in residential electric service, generators, electrical repairs as well as new construction in Winston-Salem and the surrounding areas.
Your home is important, and your safety is important to us! We provide electrical system safety inspections. We can also upgrade the electrical safety devices in your home or increase your electrical panel and service size so you can add new electrical devices to your home.
Our licensed electricians commonly install, repair and provide electrical system changes, maintenance for fuse boxes, smoke detectors and lighting receptacles, home automation wiring and design.
Are you remodeling? Our commercial electrical contractors are the first call for home improvements when you want to install new lighting, change your light switches or upgrade your electric panel to handle today's new electric components and accessories. We even provide commercial electricians if you are installing new light fixtures, or require an expert to complete a job.
How safe is your home electrical system?
- Is your home equipped with three-prong receptacles? The third prong on a typical electrical appliance provides an extra measure of safety against electrical shock. Two-prong outlets, often found in older homes, may not be grounded adequately and should be upgraded.
- Is your home protected by ground-fault circuit interrupters (GFCI)? The National Electric Code requires that GFCI outlets - with test and reset buttons - are installed in areas of the home where water may be present, such as your kitchen, baths, utility room, garage and outside locations.
- Is the wiring in your outlet boxes old and crumbling? If the wiring for your light switches or outlets is wrapped in cloth sheathing or bits of black rubber, you need to upgrade your home wiring to keep your family safe.
- Do your lights dim when your appliances start? Appliances such as air conditioners, clothes dryers, refrigerators and furnaces use extra electricity when they start. This may be more than just a nuisance. An overload system can damage sensitive equipment.
- Do circuit breakers trip often? Do fuses blow regularly? Too much electrical current causes breakers to trip or fuses to melt. Don't ignore this warning. Have your electrical system inspected and upgraded.
- Do you use extension cords to reach outlets? If you need to use extension cords on a regular basis, you probably need more outlets in your home. When you use extension cords to make up for a lack of outlets, you run the risk of placing too much demand on your electrical system. Extension cords placed under rugs or furniture may also be a safety hazard, causing people to trip.
- Do you use outlet strips on a regular basis? If you use outlet strips to make up for a lack of electrical outlets, you may be creating more demand than a single outlet or electrical line can handle safely. Outlet strips are not the answer. You need additional outlets and possibly new wiring to service these outlets.
- Is there rust on your main electrical service panel? Rust on your main electrical service panel indicates a moisture problem, which can lead to further problems.
- Do electrical switches or outlets feel warm? Does your hand tingle when you touch a switch or outlet? This may be an indication of a loose or deteriorating electrical connection, which could lead to shock or fire.
- Have you ever upgraded your electrical service? If your Winston Salem home is more than 25 years old, you should have your system inspected and if necessary, brought up to electrical code standards.
Electrical Fires – An Ounce Of
We really appreciate you visiting our website and hope that you will call us about residential electrician services in the future, but allow us to get on a soap box about something important - the risk of doing it yourself rather than hiring someone less than qualified. Before you make a mistake consider that following facts courtesy of courtesy of the National Fire Protection Agency (http://www.nfpa.org/)
• More than 24,000 homes in the US are damaged each year by electrical fire
• Electrical fires result in 320 deaths, and 830 injuries each year in the US
• 50% of electrical fires each year are caused by faulty fixed wiring
• 39% of all civilian deaths are caused by cords and plugs each year
If you would like to learn more about our residential and commercial electrical service, reach out to TK's Electrical Contractors Inc today. We install electrical systems in new buildings, make repairs, and perform maintenance services on all kinds of electrical systems. Reach out to our professionals today for prompt, efficient, and safe electrical work!
TK's Electrical Contractors Inc is a full-service residential and commercial electrical contractor serving the Winston Salem, NC area. Call us for generators, plugs, timers, smoke detectors, dimmers, and other types of lighting, plugs, and more.
Lutron, Square D, Generac, Siemens